The below information may be valuable to chiropractic patients:
- Find a Licensed DC - Texas: This database lists licensed Doctors of Chiropractic who are also Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA) members.
- Find a Licensed DC - Outside Texas: Looking for a Doctor of Chiropractic outside of Texas? Our partners at the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) has a list of licensed DCs around the country, including TCA members.
- American Chiropractic Association: The American Chiropractic Association (ACA), the largest professional chiropractic organization in the United States, represents the most principled and accomplished chiropractors, who understand that it takes more to be called an ACA chiropractor.
- AssistedLiving.org: Assisted Living is a community organization that prioritizes helping those who are disabled and the elderly fully enjoy their healthy years and age gracefully.
- Transitional Housing: After undergoing detox and a residential treatment program for a substance abuse disorder, many require continued assistance in their efforts to regain economic self-sufficiency and independence. Transitional housing is the next step in the process from a residential treatment program back into society. Transitional housing is intended for individuals and families who are in recovery and require further assistance before living independently on their own.