The below information may be valuable to chiropractic patients:
- Find a Licensed DC - Texas: This database lists licensed Doctors of Chiropractic who are also Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA) members.
- Find a Licensed DC - Outside Texas: Looking for a Doctor of Chiropractic outside of Texas? Our partners at the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) has a list of licensed DCs around the country, including TCA members.
- American Chiropractic Association:
- AssistedLiving.org: Assisted Living is a community organization that prioritizes helping those who are disabled and the elderly fully enjoy their healthy years and age gracefully.
- Transitional Housing: After undergoing detox and a residential treatment program for a substance abuse disorder, many require continued assistance in their efforts to regain economic self-sufficiency and independence. Transitional housing is the next step in the process from a residential treatment program back into society. Transitional housing is intended for individuals and families who are in recovery and require further assistance before living independently on their own.