Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:53 AM
Here are seven reasons to become a TCA member today.
- Advocacy – TCA’s lobby team continually advocates in the Texas Legislature and the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners and other government entities to protect your right to practice.
- Legal Defense – TCA is dedicated to protect our profession through legal defense. TCA’s current initiative includes modernization of the Texas Chiropractic Act.New Patients – With our ‘Find a Doc’ online directory, we make it easy for Texans to find the right Doctor of Chiropractic in their area.
- Continuing Education –TCA hosts and sponsors continuing education seminars across the state, including Chiro Texpo (formerly the TCA Convention) and TCA's Mid-Winter Conference and new Texas Chiropractic Legislative Conference. Check out our education calendar to find a class near you.
- Information – TCA publishes the Texas Journal of Chiropractic, our quarterly magazine, and regular sends members the Texas Chiropractic eSource, a bi-monthly e-newsletter with TCA and chiropractic news, legislative updates, the latest chiropractic research and more.
- Group Buying Power – TCA has built partnerships with leading companies to provide our members with significant discounts on products, services and insurance.
- Access to Leading Chiropractic Experts – Tap into hundreds of years of chiropractic experience and knowledge through our ‘Ask an Expert’ feature. Whether you have a question on law, technique or insurance, we’ll connect you to the right person.
- Texas SpineCare Network – Our program gives DCs a seat at the table with representatives from the insurance industry. We are actively working to reduce co-pays as well as eliminate pre-authorization and visit limits.
For more information on membership, call TCA at (512) 477-9292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.