- About TCA
- Media & News
|Tuesday, September 03, 2013 04:38 PM|
Thinking about becoming a TCA member?
Your membership in TCA helps your state association fight for the chiropractic profession in Texas.
Below you will find your membership options, including paying annually, quarterly or monthly:
1) Regular – Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) in practice for 3+ years in Texas. Fees are $600/year, $150/quarter or $50/month
2) First-Year – New DC. Dues are FREE during your first year as a Texas licensee. First-year DCs also receive significant discounts off TCA conferences, seminars and special events.
3) Second-Year – DC in second year of licensure in Texas. Fees are $150/year, $38/quarter or $13/month.
4) Third-Year – DC in third year of licensure in Texas. Fees are $300/year, $75/quarter or $25/month.
5) Retired – Retired DC no longer in practice. Annual fee is $65/year.
6) Associate Educator – Faculty at Parker University, Texas Chiropractic College or other chiropractic colleges across the country. Fee is $65/year.
7) Life – DC who has maintained TCA membership for 40+ years. Membership is FREE.
8) Affiliate – Companies that wish to support TCA and the chiropractic profession in Texas.
9) Chiropractic Assistant/Staff – CAs and office staff may join TCA for $50/year.
NEW!!!! A Regular DC also may take advantage of a TCA Premium or Elite membership, which includes your CE hours in the cost of membership. As a Premium member, you will receive 16 CE hours and may choose from TCA’s conferences and seminars. As an Elite member, you will get unlimited access to all education offered by TCA. Cost is $800/year for Premium and $1,100/year for Elite. You will save more than $100 off every TCA CE event you attend.
To join TCA, click on the membership type and your payment option. Or, call the TCA office at (512) 477-9292 for more information.